X-T200 Raw request

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
aramgrg Senior Member • Posts: 1,166
X-T200 Raw request

Hello all,

I've been to astro with fuji for some time now and find x-t100 to have the same sensor for that purpose. Now given the deals on x-t200, I am willing to upgrade it, just not sure if it will perform at least the same.

For those of you not aware, most fuji bodies feature spatial filtering(similar to sony) that might be better for long exposure photography, but kills some bright small stars.

I would like to ask for long exposure black files from fuji x-t200 or x-a7 owners. Can you please share a 30 or more sec raw file with body cap on at iso 800?

I am really curios to see if these bodies also apply spatial filtering or they don't like the x-t100, in which case x-t200 will be a real bargain for me, since I will end up selling my x-t3 as well maybe

Here are some astro pics with x-t100

aramgrg's gear list:aramgrg's gear list
Fujifilm X-T100 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +3 more
Fujifilm X-A7 Fujifilm X-T100 Fujifilm X-T200 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow