Sony FE vs Canon RF Vs Nikon Z

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 143
Re: Sony FE vs Canon RF Vs Nikon Z

a_c_skinner wrote:

" I use a Sony a7III and it is a great camera in all aspects but some of the experience and the handling bugs me."

Forgive this but you simply need to get properly used to whatever camera you use. The only "experience" that is valid is the photos, surely?".

There are two answers to questions like this. Yes there are lots of cameras out there that handle differently and make excellent images. It is a matter of personal preferences and at the moment you have the most popular mirrorless camera.

The other way to look at it would be bald, almost rude, advice to go out and be a photographer rather than a gear fancier. Most people on here seem to be the latter not the former and so are never stuck for advice to waste money on different rather than better gear.

As a ChelseaPhotographer (i think thats the nickname) pointed out buyimg 8000€ of new gear will never make me a better photographer. It will just give me the tools and the technical capabilities for better quality photos. And a system that better suits my needs as far as handling and ease of use are concerned. I understand that my camera is already a great camera and probably wait until the end of the year to change systems. I want to see what nikon and somy will bring out and then decide if i swap systems

Another thing that concerns me and i am not so sure if it matters or not is the mount size and what that means for the future of the system. Will the others be able to make better optical formulas that lead to better sharpness and better quality lenses wbile sony remains stuck or it means nothing?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow