Rico Pfirstinger X-T1 book for X-T3

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HamSupLo
HamSupLo New Member • Posts: 14
Rico Pfirstinger X-T1 book for X-T3

I just got an X-T3 and am loving it. I’m watching a ton of videos and reading a bunch of forum/Reddit posts. However, I’ve heard that Rico Pfirstinger’s books are very good and I’ve been looking for something to read anyway.

My friend can give me Rico’s X-T1 book. I know the general differences between the two cameras and am assuming the menus and a lot of the options are the same.

It’d be nice to save a few bucks so I wanted to see if the X-T1 book can help me learn the camera well enough. I know that it won’t contain all of the most helpful tips but if it gets me 80-90% of the way there, I’d be very happy.

How helpful will that book be compared to the X-T3 edition? Should I just get that one instead?

HamSupLo's gear list:HamSupLo's gear list
Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32 Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR +7 more
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow