A portrait from travelling to Nepal

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
iriska75
iriska75 New Member • Posts: 2
A portrait from travelling to Nepal

Good afternoon,

This afternoon, I would like to share with you a photo-portrait of two children - this shot was done during my trip to Nepal end October 2014.

The laps of time since then till today is a bit too considerable, to remember all of them - I just must may be add that I was recently passing through all of my photos taken at that time, while renewing galleries on my Internet-site

If somebody would be interested to have a quick look at some more photos from that trip, I would like to invite you to follow this link - impressions from my trip to Nepal - this is a separate page I created independently from my web-site with the purpose to show some Nepal photos only, for a larger but still quick overview.

I will be checking comments to this post in the next coming days, however I may be not be able to reply to all of them directly - but I promise to read through all of them

If, on beyond of this photo, you would like to put some comments to any pictures exposed under the above link, please feel free to do this as well - I will be please to read different opinions and views

Have a nice afternoon,

-- hide signature --

www.irika.lu

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow