Canon EF-M could shape to the best APSC option!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Yannis1976
Yannis1976 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,187
Canon EF-M could shape to the best APSC option!

I am not a Canon EF-M user, but have the G5X mk2 and love its interface, colors and great IQ especially considering its small size.

I also have Fuji XT3 and several lenses and generally I am quite happy. However I always follow what the other manufacturers are doing and while the previous EF-M bodies were somewhat underdogs, the new M6 mk2 seems to be quite good having maybe the best APSC sensor and a small range of lenses that are relatively small, light and normally priced.

In my opinion the only disadvantage of the M6 mk2 is currently that it doesn't have a EVF and is also not weather protected. In terms of lenses, the range is short but apart from very long FL, all ranges seem to be covered.

So I think that if Canon introduce a range of WP bodies and lenses plus some >300mm lenses, it could be the No1 solution for anyone looking a good ASPC solution.

Yannis1976's gear list:Yannis1976's gear list
Olympus TG-5 Canon G5 X II Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Fujifilm 50mm F2 R WR Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4
Canon EOS M6 Canon PowerShot G5 X Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow