Canon R5 shipments to B&H delayed again

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
drippinDodger Regular Member • Posts: 145
Canon R5 shipments to B&H delayed again

I received an email from B&H that the camera that I preordered on July 9 (9:43 AM EDT) was going to be shipped to me on Sep 16. This morning I received this email from B&H:

Canon R5 Order Update – September 16th, 2020
Because of a shift in Canon’s shipping schedule, we are writing to notify you of a small delay. The shipment did not reach Canon’s U.S. warehouse by the anticipated ship date last week. As a result, we expect to ship your order out early next week, by September 22nd.

We apologize for yet another date change but certainly hope it’s the final change. As a reminder, your place in queue for the camera has not been compromised as we are strictly keeping to our first come first served basis.

When your order ships out next week you will receive another email with the tracking information. If you have any questions, please email us at orderupdates@bhphoto.com.

The launch of the new R5 has been incredibly well received and we know how excited people are to receive this new camera. We sincerely apologize for the continuing delay and schedule change. Please accept our sincere commitment that we are working hard to get you your camera to you as quickly as possible.

drippinDodger's gear list:drippinDodger's gear list
Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS R5 Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM +13 more
Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow