Fuji X-R4?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Rebesco New Member • Posts: 1
Fuji X-R4?

Fuji's fleet is very large but not complete. It lacks a camera body for heavier optics and equipped with a grip and a higher autonomy.
There is no camera body that can guarantee a day on a battery

This is my hypothesis of a body for long excursions, designed to solve two limits of the Mirrorless Fuji.

1) Too small for a firm grip, therefore a machine born with better ergonomics ..

2) A much larger battery, at least 3500mAh or more.

3) The L button is an idea for a hybrid with the A position on ISO and timing. For example, with L active and ISO at 6400 and the time at 1/60 .., the camera will be in automatic but it will not go beyond ISO 6400 and it will not drop below 1/60 of a second.

4) An M.2 2242 SSD on board. Speed, capacity and reliability using the most modern components.

Do you like the idea? This type of machine is missing from the Fuji price list. I still stay with my D5500 SLR for these two reasons. I have a record of over 3000 shots with one battery, taken on a day of wind and rain. Although my D5500 is compact, my SLR is much more ergonomic.

Do you like this idea? It would be nice to know the opinion of Fuji's men.

Marco

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D5500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow