Firmware updates you'd like to see

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Luke Forrest Contributing Member • Posts: 704
Firmware updates you'd like to see

Fujifilm are usually very good at giving us updates, so I'm hoping they'll look at this and perhaps at least consider some of them. I'm not expecting anything but I can dream:)

So for me there are 3 things.

1. Give all cameras or at least all current cameras Classic Neg. It doesn't need to be as customisable on the lower end models but at least having the basic colour profile would be nice.

2. This is directly referring to my camera, the XT200. There are no customisable options currently. I'd like to customise some Jpeg's without writing over the original simulation. I know that you can customise settings on other models but it seems to have been omitted from this one. I understand this camera is mostly targeted at beginners but I'm sure there must be some budget minded enthusiasts using it too.

3. This is a small thing but it would be nice if the 15-45mm lens showed the focal length on the screen when zooming. At present you have to take a picture and then press the display button twice to see the focal length you're on.

Please feel free to post any updates you'd like to see. Probably a waste of time but I guess you never know..

Luke Forrest's gear list:Luke Forrest's gear list
Fujifilm X-T200 Fujifilm 50-230mm II Fujifilm 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
GKN
GKN
GKN
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow