* The Weekly Image Thread 20 09 11 #472 *

Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
WhyNot
WhyNot Veteran Member • Posts: 9,735
On the Mountain

We took a trip up the mountain to the Monte Sano State Park this morning … I'm bringing this post now because I fear if I leave it then it will be weeks before I get around to it, if at all, and it sort of fits the discussions we started earlier.. So we'll look off the mountain toward the valley below and take a few pictures …

Of course the real reason we are here is the annual art show …

which draws many visitors – buyers, shoppers, curious and photographers …. But mostly those interested in art ..

Almost everyone, including me, were wearing masks this year and still there were crowds that I could avoid only by watching from behind the tents …

but eventually if I was going to take these pictures I had to join in a bit and I was going to have to get in front of the tents ...

and follow the crowds along the main path ..

Not as crowded as last year and not as many artists.. As I said masks were in evidence – no political statements just people trying to forget the virus for a morning and enjoy a bit of normalcy. Is it sensible? Well as long as you are comfortable here then ….

WhyNot

All pictures were taken using my 14-150mm F/2.8 lens – the Stylus 1 ….

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow