* The Weekly Image Thread 20 09 11 #472 *

Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
EZGritz
EZGritz Senior Member • Posts: 2,943
Re: Mask Up

If you only touch the side of the mask facing away from your face it should not be a problem if you touch it repeatedly. While it's on your face it will capture some of the virus if its a proper mask. The less virus that gets into your system the less sick you become - if at all. Most immune systems can suppress some of it. Depends on how healthy you are. If you expose the mask to sunlight it will kill the virus.

Don't touch your face with your hand before washing your hand. This is hard to avoid. I always wash my hands when I arrive home - when I remember to. I always bring the mask home and throw it away with the trash so it ends up in a landfill.

No form of protection is perfect if you are out in public. No protection = is worse, IMO.

EZGritz's gear list:EZGritz's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus E-M5 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter EC-20 +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow