* The Weekly Image Thread 20 09 11 #472 *

Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 38,172
Re: Mask Up

A set that delivers on the title WN. I like the singers. Here we have a fairly large population of Mennonites of various sects. Some of the ones here do not seem to want to mask up, they even have to be threatened with expulsion when entering stores before they will conform. I am not sure why that is the case. Perhaps they believe they are immune because of their beliefs or that if they get ill it will be because they were chosen. I do not know. We have a Mennonite church a few hundred feet from our house. That particular group, Conservative, seems extremely respectful, welcoming and follows the rules. They are a welcome addition to our community.  As the red neck capital of southern Ontario this area has lots of people that do not follow the rules and likely do not have any religious affiliation.  I am not going to pretend to understand what goes through the heads of some people because I just don't.

Stay well WN!

Andrew

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow