*** New Wildlife thread starting 5th September 2020 ***

Started Sep 5, 2020 | Discussions thread
Boo Veteran Member • Posts: 6,918
Re: Wasps feeding on a pigeon carcass

gardenersassistant wrote:

I just looked back at the photos from one of the sessions with the FZ330. I decided to reprocess these to see what they looked like with my latest workflow (Silkypix>PhotoLab>Lightroom>DeNoise AI). My apologies to anyone who has seen some of these before.

I just popped in to the forum to see what's what and very little has actually changed, but I'm delighted to see some of your wasp images Nick - this set was one of my favourites - this frame especially - he's really locked on to you and that's not a face you'd choose to pick a fight with really.

I've barely touched a camera for months - not going out for 6 months doesn't give me much material - with my postage stamp sized garden and no new seasonal plants this year.  I did take a couple the other day to try out a macro sledge and tripod I've inherited - thinking it might be good for focus stacks - but it was rather breezy and my best shots were hand held anyway - I'm not sure I'll ever be comfortable with a tripod.  It's been long enough that I struggled even operating the cameras - just forgotten how to do things.

It has however been a treat seeing your wasp images again and reminded me that the world is still out there and I will get to photograph it again someday.

-- hide signature --

Most recent photos in my blog:
www.boo-creations.co.uk/blog/

Boo's gear list:Boo's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Boo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow