Just give me a XH-1 mk2

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kodachromed Junior Member • Posts: 32
Just give me a XH-1 mk2

Love my XH-1 :  the best ergonomics in the Fuji line-up, the best build quality, that lovely shutter....all things that contribute to the pleasure of shooting with it. But one thing I have never quite gotten used to is the sound of Fuji's first generation IBIS which is always on (even when you switch IBIS off) and no doubt drains the older battery. But these only detract in a minor way.

So what would be nice to have?  Fuji's second generation IBIS and battery currently in the XT4. And that's it. I'd be a happy camper. Quieter, slightly lighter, and better battery life.

Alas that's not gonna happen or at least not all. The next XH-2 will probably keep the same great body and shutter (please) and no doubt get the next generation IBIS and battery. But that's not enough to distinguish it from the XT4. So it will have to have better video specs and probably new sensor....which means it will be expensive...more expensive than the already expensive XT4.

Sigh. Don't really need all the bells and whistles of a new XH-2. Just give me a XH-1 mk2

kodachromed's gear list:kodachromed's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Fujifilm X-H1
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow