What is your adapted lens "system"

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Will X New Member • Posts: 23
Re: What is your adapted lens "system"

AdaptedLenses wrote:

My OCD saved me from the middle stages, and my steady GAS moved me along. I don’t like mixing and matching, so one adapter and a set of common lenses keeps the bulk and price down, and is not different than mounting the body. And GAS means I have nearly every adapter lying around for Sony (and about half for Z) so when something comes along, I’m good to go.

You and I are on the same boat. I was a self proclaimed minimalist. The little quality that's left in me before I embarked on this journey makes me want to reduce the number of adapters to keep and random one-off buys. Plus, this might just help with impulse buys if I don't have an adapter for a lens already. After a bunch of reading, I am not convinced that lenses of the same era really differ that much between brands. The minor color and sharpness between different brand lenses doesn't push me over the edge in finding the right adapter for each lens each time I go out.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
FKS
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow