25 mm and 45 mm and 15 mm body cap and 9 mm body cap on the G9

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
FourthHorse
OP FourthHorse Regular Member • Posts: 222
Re: 25 mm and 45 mm and 15 mm body cap and 9 mm body cap on the G9

jeffharris wrote:

FourthHorse wrote:

I have a chance to buy all of them for $400 canadian, all in good shape. Both the 25 and 45 are of the f/1.8 persuasion. Would these two be a good fit for a Panasonic body ? Are there any problems that I should anticipate ?

Thank you kindly for your help.

If you want those lenses, it seems like a reasonable deal. The 25mm and 45mm are good starter lenses.

If nothing else I could flip them and make a bit of money to put on something else but that is no my sport.

I bought a 15mm bodycap during a GAS attack, used it a few times and never again.

Yeah, I went on Youtube to see what it was like. Well, not that much. The 9mm is much better though, if one is out and about the day and hour one can actually use it that is.

Then, from one link to another I came across the Lomography experimental lens kit...TBC

Whatever happens stuff finds its place in the end.

Thanks for the shared experience.

-- hide signature --

Fourth Horse
Erri De Luca said that humans live as long as three horses and then goes on displaying his wisdom. I'm well past both.

FourthHorse's gear list:FourthHorse's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow