25 mm and 45 mm and 15 mm body cap and 9 mm body cap on the G9

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
FourthHorse
OP FourthHorse Regular Member • Posts: 222
Re: 25 mm and 45 mm and 15 mm body cap and 9 mm body cap on the G9

WT21 wrote:

FourthHorse wrote:

FourthHorse wrote:

I have a chance to buy all of them for $400 canadian, all in good shape. Both the 25 and 45 are of the f/1.8 persuasion. Would these two be a good fit for a Panasonic body ? Are there any problems that I should anticipate ?

Thank you kindly for your help.

What about continuous AF, tracking, face/animal recognition, focus limiter ? I count on those quite a bit. DFD being lens characteristics dependent and all...

Body cap lens is set focus. So none of that applies

s-af speed will be very good. I am not sure about tracking. Maybe someone else can comment

Both those lenses are US$150 used and the body cap should be $50 used. So US$350 would be a fair but not a great price. I am not sure how that would translate to the Canadian buying experience.

hope this helps in someway.

It does help in many good ways. At this instant US$150 translate to CAN$195. The best that I can find here on Kijiji or on Ebay.ca is more like CAN$300 used. Montreal is a fairly large city but surely I could find better if I were living in the US.

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Fourth Horse
Erri De Luca said that humans live as long as three horses and then goes on displaying his wisdom. I'm well past both.

FourthHorse's gear list:FourthHorse's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow