nobody wants to hear about how great the G9 is ....

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
FourthHorse
FourthHorse Regular Member • Posts: 222
Re: Of course

Tuonov2 wrote:

FourthHorse wrote:

Tuonov2 wrote:

rochester21 wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

have you thought that nobody cares?

Seeing how you are a Nikon/Fuji user, i guess it`s normal to have so much bad energy and repressed violent thoughts bubbling inside you.

"I don`t care about panasonic gear! I shoot Nikon and Fujifilm! I am the best! I have the best cameras on earth! Can`t you people understand? NIKON. FUJI. The branding says it all. Everybody is jealous of meeee".

Hey i`m not a psychologist, but this type of attitude reminds me of the Napoleon complex.

Wow, that's what you took from Wu's post? Maybe a psychologist is in your future.....

It is way too harsh from rochester21, true, but the whole thread took a seriously bad turn that I was far from expecting. I am sort of new here and not aware of the animosities that built up among members through the years. A short look-see checked out that the OP was multi-systems user. It was also obvious that he was a competent photographer. In consequence, I was in measure to appreciate the humorous and slightly sarcastic tone that he gave to his little fable. It seems to me that he was denouncing the sectarianism and obtuseness that reigns all too often among the brand faithful, including those G9 proselytes. Yet he was right away accused of displaying exactly the opposite attitude. Seeing this doesn't feel much better than eating worms really.

But the OP was essentially saying what Wu said in his post, although far less succinctly.

From the OP's reply to Wu, "Dr Wu, that's my point"

Yup !

-- hide signature --

Fourth Horse
Erri De Luca said that humans live as long as three horses and then goes on displaying his wisdom. I'm well past both.

FourthHorse's gear list:FourthHorse's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow