Still not happy with the D850 AF

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Antal I Kozma
Antal I Kozma Veteran Member • Posts: 3,225
Re: Still not happy with the D850 AF

lokatz wrote:

IMO, this thread is just pointless. If you're not getting excellent results from a D850, maybe you don't know how to use a camera.

Cheepers, how dare you to say that? The guy is a "working professional" with three D850 cameras. Furthermore he picked those three from a lot of five...........   Like most professionals would do........... 

If you simply don't like the body: well, sell it and move on. But don't badmouth what is almost universally recognized as one of the most capable cameras ever.

Again, you assume that he is badmouthing ..............   He is a "professional" and simply sharing his disappointment and concern about the D850.......... 

He is just a very unlucky "professional".................  All in all it is well documented that some folks just do not get the quality out of their D850 while they get it from Sony........... 

Anyway, seriously, a good laugh never hurts................, we need threads like this    

Best,  AIK

Antal I Kozma's gear list:Antal I Kozma's gear list
Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Phase One Capture One Pro Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +20 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Yxa
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow