Lenses that make you go WOW

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Aston Senna Junior Member • Posts: 47
Lenses that make you go WOW

Thought this would be interesting. Instead of asking about a comparison of lenses or thoughts on a lens, let me ask you all this.

What are the lenses (any lens, full frame or dx/crop) that on your DX body just make you go "wow."

For me, I tried the newest 70-200E 2.8 at the store and a shot in the dark of the store was just a wow moment, zoomed at 200 and at 2.8 ISO 1000 on my D7500, couldn't believe the quality.

Another was the 85 1.8G on my d7500. I thought it'd be sharper to be hoenst, but while still very very sharp, it's my first 1.8 lens longer than a 50 and the bokeh and subject isolation just wowed me. Love the color and rendering, too.

Thought this could be interesting way to create a list of peoples' favorite lenses ever on their DX bodies.

Aston Senna's gear list:Aston Senna's gear list
Nikon D7500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon 85mm F1.8G +3 more
Nikon D7500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow