incredibly small amount of views/votes

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Cooper21 Regular Member • Posts: 101
incredibly small amount of views/votes

This has probably been discussed before, but why don't those who enter a challenge look at each entry and then vote? It takes me about 10 minutes at the most to enter a fair score for every entry in a challenge.

I'm new to this site and have been enjoying the challenges. It was something for me to do while being in lock down and now I continue to participate because it's really pretty fun.

Sometimes I see that 3 or 4 people have viewed my photo. I don't know if everyone is burned out with voting or if there are other reasons for the low amount of views and votes. It's pretty sad.

I wonder what percentage of challenge participants have become complacent and just post their photos to try to win and are not at all interested in any other photos in the challenge. Seems like this is the case. Maybe if one would enter just one challenge a week one would have the time and interest to look at the other entrees and vote appropriately.

Cooper21's gear list:Cooper21's gear list
Nikon D7500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-P 70-300mm F4.5-6.3G VR
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow