32" or 34" 4K IPS Monitor

Started Jun 17, 2019 | Discussions thread
OP Katonda Forum Member • Posts: 64
Re: 32" or 34" 4K IPS Monitor

UnfetteredWandering wrote:

Hello Katonda,

How is your PD3200U treating you? Are you happy with your decision or has there been some unforeseen issues?

Hey Vic,

Sorry for the late response. I haven't visited the forums lately. The PD3200U has been treating me well and I am very happy with it. Zero technical issues. Best monitor I've ever owned (only monitor over 150USD though).

I am thinking of getting a second, larger monitor though. The plan is to put the PD3200U into a vertical position and work with two monitors. However, the new monitor won't be as fancy since I will continue to use the PD3200U for photo editing and the larger monitor for work/movies/games. I'm not in a hurry though and may wait for sales later this or next year.

I should note that at 32 inches, I have most games displayed at 1440p and most apps (browser, desktop, etc) at 150% simply because the text becomes quite small to read. So for those who want comfortable reading at 4k, you may want to consider a monitor larger than 32".

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow