Modular FUJIFILM X System

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
klayking Regular Member • Posts: 386
Re: Modular FUJIFILM X System

57even wrote:

tspin wrote:

I think it is all possible if fuji gets to bigger volumn and take the iPad and Kindle model. You place an order with your config and it shipped from manufacturer directly to your door in few days.

Another thing I think they can and should do is to integrate with phone to take advantage of phone powerful cpu and better screen and sotware, but use the lens and sensor of the camera. Just a thought.

Better high-speed integration would be good, whether tethered to a laptop or a phone. At lot of remote apps seem dire at the moment. But wi-fi bandwidth on cameras is quite limited, and can cause interference. How about an accessory grip with a phone cradle?

That is what I thought too. With accessory, it enables to adapter all phones, with all possible screen flip style, whatever you want. This forum will miss a lot of topic though.

Since phone is connected to camera directly, the transfer speed will be fast. can also use phone's GPS. remote operate the camera with another device. The possibility is endless.

With less cpu power needed and no screen, camera battery will last a lot longer and heat will be less an issue. If they can make it usable without phone, that will be even cooler.

klayking's gear list:klayking's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow