Are you shooting film?

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Morris0
Morris0 Forum Pro • Posts: 16,298
Are you shooting film?

While set up and waiting for some action at the Marine Nature Study Area in Oceanside, NY; a photographer new to the preserve saw my retro looking silver Fujifilm X-T3 and asked "Are you shooting film?" I informed him what that I was using the X-T3 and that it's digital. He knew the name and it's reputation as a great camera. In honor of the early days of photography I'm presenting today's photos in Black and White. No black and white conversions, these images were shot in RAW and processed in Photoshop ACR choosing from the Fujifilm film simulations ACROS and ether the included red or yellow filter with normal grain. I hope you enjoy this retro look to my images all taken on a rainy day.

Comments and suggestions welcome,

Morris

Ps. I'm hosting my photos via an alternate site while my hosting provider works out performance issues. Photos in other sites will be intermittent till this is resolved.

Morris0's gear list:Morris0's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C XF 90mm +11 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow