What is your adapted lens "system"

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
EddieC96 Junior Member • Posts: 33
Re: What is your adapted lens "system"

Disclamer: I admit to suffer from GAS ( relatively mild at this stage)

After a couple of P&S cameras, my first SLR camera was a Nikon F60 which I used a lot to shoot concerts with. I soon realized I needed a second body which I borrowed from my granddad - a venerable Zorki with a Jupiter 8 Sonnar. A few years later I was lucky enough to win cheaply a great set with Bessa 3A and 15-28-40-75 lenses. As O=I was doing a lot of music festivals at the time, I wanted the most weight-effectiive set up. At some point I moved from F60 to D70, then grabbed cheaply an L1 and I fell in love wih the 14-50 2.8-3.5 lens. So I bought a D420 body to go with It, which became myreculatr set up. However, I had all these m39 lenses that I could not use on digital! so when Nex3 came out, i was among the early adopters.

I gradually moved to Nex6 and then to a6400 and progressively added Minolta MD and Leica R glass to my set up. I did try Konica and FD glass and did not find any advantage using thise (fortunately).

So as of now, I use

A6400 and as a back up, Nex6 bodies

Regular, Roxen focal reducer for MD and Techart pro adapters.

Minolta MD, MS39 and leica M 3rd party only) and R-lenses

EddieC96's gear list:EddieC96's gear list
Ricoh GR Panasonic ZS100 Sony a7 II Sony a6400 Voigtlander 12mm F5.6 Ultra Wide Heliar +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
FKS
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow