What's a fair price for NX lenses these days?

Started Aug 10, 2020 | Questions thread
markyboy81 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,534
Re: What's a fair price for NX lenses these days?

Wahid Khan 1961 wrote:

Being in the UK as well I suspected it was them. I agree the warranty is great. Luckily I've never had to make a claim so I don't know how easy it would be.

But there returns process is easy and it's good you can pop into the shop to return online orders. This is handy as they are renowned for sending the wrong thing!

Agreed! I've given detailed examples of their haphazard descriptions of items in another thread for the benefit of those who haven't used them before. I've also mentioned that after 2 weeks they give vouchers and not a money refund, however, as a regular customer that doesn't bother me too much.

On the plus side, they tend to 'hit' more often than 'miss' and by having a local store, the few inconveniences are well worth it for me.

Does that mean after 2 weeks if the item develops a fault they just give out vouchers?

I've always returned within the 14 days so far as I've only had the wrong product or something has been dead in arrival.

markyboy81's gear list:markyboy81's gear list
Sony ZV-1 Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX3000 Samsung NX1 Samsung NX500 +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow