A5/A6 (I Already Have And Use 4 FF Lenses On My A6xxxx)

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
thedancer Regular Member • Posts: 190
Re: A5/A6 (I Already Have And Use 4 FF Lenses On My A6xxxx)

jb12 wrote:

thedancer wrote:

Sony A5 (or A6) will have a fully articulating screen like the A7sIII and will be marketed for vloggers

If it is true what we can read on sonyalpharumors website then I’m not interested at all.
I am not in search for a video camera. For personal use the A6300 is perfect for me. If needed for professional shoots as architecture I rent a A7RIV.

The 6400 and 6600 couldn’t get me to switch from my 6300.
--
E.Dancer

Agree 100%

If true, that is exactly opposite on what I was hoping to see. I am not interested in video at all. I wanted to see a small FF A6X00 type photography camera. evf (not pop up) and ibis are mandatory and the sensor should ideally be the one from a7r3.

That I will buy even if it cost substantially more than the expected £1000.

However, if rumors are true, I am not interested in that new camera.

No need for FF for me, APS-C sensor with more pixels with a super dynamic range would be top.
IBIS is welcome to use with older manual focus lenses. Setting the focus is easy but when shutter speed is not fast enough then IBIS is great feature to have.
They can take out all the video stuff if they want to. A 100% dedicated PHOTO camera with fast and accurate focusing system (a9ii type) and the best top features they have now, that would be awesome.
And yes it would cost some more cents, but it would be price worthy.

Make a wish, it might happen one day.

-- hide signature --

E.Dancer

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow