I am right in thinking.....

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Old Timer63
OP Old Timer63 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,829
Re: I am right in thinking.....

Ranlee wrote:

Old Timer63 wrote:

that you can charge the battery whilst in the g9 with the cable supplied but can`t actually run the camera from the mains?

Thanks

Yes, that's the way it works. If I use the USB port and mains to charge the G9 the red charging light comes on as long as the camera is turned off. If you then turn on the camera the red charging light goes off and you see a message that you need to turn the camera off for charging.

Yeh, found it, just like the fuji where a dummy battery does the job of giving continues power here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DMW-DCC12-Dmw-Blf19-PANASONIC-Replacement-DMC-GH3K/dp/B07PFLZTB9/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=battery+g9&qid=1597703590&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyTVNXWjlLRVNEU1QwJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODcwMDk2MTdTVk82TVg4UjBYRyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNjk0NTQwMTQ0VFZSR05RODU0SSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

thanks

-- hide signature --
 Old Timer63's gear list:Old Timer63's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Fujifilm X-T10 +17 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow