Any input when moving from Nikon D7200 to Z50?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
powerbook Regular Member • Posts: 310
Any input when moving from Nikon D7200 to Z50?

Hi,

Have anyone input to me, when I am considering going from my setup to Z50?

What about ISO noise in low light, and how will you compare total image quality from Z50 to my setup? Any overall experiences I need to know before buying?

Background:
I have been an active amateur for years, and have gone all the way from Nikon D70, D80, D90, D7000 and now D7200. The next step would have been D500.

I have lenses like Nikon 70-200VRII, Nikon 17-55 F2,8 Nikon 18-200VR, Nikon 50 f1,8 and so on. OK armateur gear I think. Now I have lost the interest and only use my camera for travelling, where D7200 + 18-200VR have been my choice, until I got a little Canon.

Last year we went on a longer vacation in the far east, and I bought a little Canon G7X-MKII to travel light. The first day I really needed the missing D7200, but all the other 18 days I did not. I leaned to use the little Canon and loved to travel light, but I think something like Z50 would be a good compromise about the size and the quality - I think?

So my friends. Do you have some usefull input?

Nikon D500 Nikon D70 Nikon D7000 Nikon D7200 Nikon D80 Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow