How do you sell your photos online?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Ian_abaco
OP Ian_abaco Forum Member • Posts: 87
Re: How do you sell your photos online?

jimhughes wrote:

Ian_abaco wrote:

jimhughes wrote:

@ian_abaco, I just looked at your site again, and the FotoMoto plugin actually looks pretty good at first glance.

Do tthey handle the whole 'fulfillment' thing - i.e. do they ship the finished product and deal with issues like quality or non-delivery? Or is it all on you?

They handle print, ship and delivery that's why I want to give them a try. You could fulfill yourself if you want but why if you don't have to. The setup you see on my site is totally free, reason being fotomoto takes a decent transaction fee. But you have full control to set your prices. They also have two paid plans.

I had forgotten about FotoMoto, thanks for reminding me.

I have about 700 salable photos so setting up my own gallery, on my site, would be a bit of a project. That's why I use Smugmug. But their UI for buying prints is terrible - a total embarassment compared to other sites.

Let me know if you use fotomoto and how it works for you. I just read the how tos and the setup was quite simple

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow