camera find

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Old camera collector New Member • Posts: 1
camera find

After collecting cameras for 55 years i just added a Panasonic LX5 to my accumulation.  I found this one on Goodwills shopping  site.  The listing was apparently  new as it was at the bottom  of the group with  a buy it now price  of $9.50.  The photos showed a clean looking  camera, Panasonic leather  case, strap, cap and no battery.   Bought it, ordered a battery and charger and waited.  The camera was pristine.  Not a spot, scratch, or rub anywhere.  The case looked new.  Lens cap had a small  ding.  When battery arrived I installed  and turned it on.  Powered right up, checked out fine, then flashed a message that the battery  wasn't  compatible and  shut down.  A week later with a Panasonic battery  and all is well. This  morning  I decided  to do a shutter  count check and couldn't  believe  my eyes  when the count of 926 came up.  Wonder  the history  and story of this one.  Love  the  camera.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow