software for the Leica M10 Monochrom

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
EGNYC New Member • Posts: 1
software for the Leica M10 Monochrom

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on DPReview. Having switched from a film-based Leica setup to the new M10 Monochrom, I am now looking for software for organizing and processing my photos. I've learned a lot by reading the forums here (although my exact situation has not been discussed) and I would be very grateful for anyone who can offer their advice (or at least point out some of the mistakes I might make).  A few notes about me: I don't mind a steep learning curve, if necessary, but I don't want to grow out of the software; I will be working exclusively with black and white images and only with DNG files from this camera; I prefer not to use subscription based software; finally, I'd like to use this software with the Nik Collection Silver Efex Pro.  These are the three products that could fit the bill, but perhaps there are others I have not found:

1. Capture One

2. Affinity Photo

3. Luminar

While I understand that all three of these options have free trials, I will still be auditioning them from the perspective of a novice, and so I value what you might have to say as much as any time I could spend trying stuff out.  Thank you very much for the attention you've given this post.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Leica M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow