Looking at buying an E-M1 II

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
James Pilcher
James Pilcher Forum Pro • Posts: 10,368
Do it

MikeB2000 wrote:

There are killer deals on the E-M1 II right now -- from $899 new to less than $600 for a used one from a reputable vendor. I currently have an E-M5 II with 5 Oly lenses, but have read on this forum that the E-M1 II will fit my large hands better, and of course it has a larger sensor, even better IBIS, and more.

I'm a casual photographer and probably can't justify the expense, but I like nice stuff. And based on my well built E-M5, I would probably love the E-M1.

Just do it if $899 is not a financial problem. You will absolutely adore the OM-D E-M1 Mk II. It is far more camera than any that preceded it.

I want some features of the E-M1.3, so I am considering that upgrade. There is no shame in "settling" for the E-M1.2. It will outperform 97% of all photographers that purchase it.

Jim Pilcher
Summit County, Colorado, USA
Life is good in the woods

James Pilcher's gear list:James Pilcher's gear list
Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Fujifilm X70 Olympus PEN-F +14 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow