Epson Stylus Pro 9800

Started Mar 25, 2017 | Questions thread
MichaelHK Regular Member • Posts: 189
Re: Epson Stylus Pro 9800

Tips:

1, To clean Epson 4/7/9800 clogged heads: You cannot force it. Run 1 page (max 2) auto-nozzle check a day for 3 days. 95% of the time this should be enough.. (Well, run an extra day or extra page on the 3rd day if there's still a few nozzles blocked). The rest 5% of the time you may want to print full page (letter size) with a single color..

2, Buy expired inks from your local pro shop.. Often they are 50% off..

3, Buy a chip resetter so you can reset the waste-ink tank (Replace with layers of paper towels or diapers)

 MichaelHK's gear list:MichaelHK's gear list
Nikon Z6
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow