Has anyone tried this eyecup for X-E3's EVF?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
TheWhiteDog Contributing Member • Posts: 535
Re: Thank You!

This eye cup is available on Amazon US(strangely not on Ebay) just bought one, I believe 4 are left. Anyway, I want to thank the OP for this post, I love my X-E3 but the eye cup was the single most annoying feature. I don't wear glasses and I have deep set eyes and use my right eye, even with all this, in sunny- especially side lit days the light, coming from the side could be bothersome. Add in that the "eye cup" on the X-E3 is hard made one really wish for a cure-and you just furnished that so thank you!   Won't use all the time as I like my Lensmate thumb grip but it will prove invaluable when needed, improves an already lovely camera. And, when shooting while wearing a mask these days, will make the whole experience much better. Again, thank you.

Hopefully Fuji will notice and provide a real eye cup as standard in the future X-E4, as SONY does with their A... series cameras. But somehow I doubt it, they are always looking for the sleek, elegant, minimalist look in this series of cameras I'm afraid.

TheWhiteDog's gear list:TheWhiteDog's gear list
Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow