What's Your "Style"? (5 Images, Please)

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
landscaper1
OP landscaper1 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,785
Re: Food For Thought (I think)

rick decker wrote:

If we define a stron image as a style, that would cover many, including myself IMO. Here is a food for thought question...Does Ansel Adams have a s tyle and if so, houw would you define it.

In answering that question it might help to remember that while Adams took literally thousands of images, he's really remembered for about a hundred or so that nearly everyone has seen some of. It's also worth remembering that in trying to define his style he was also noted for revisiting and revising the prints of even some of his best images many years after he first took them. So, what defines his style: his first and most widely known attempts or his later revisions he considered improvements on the originals?

-- hide signature --

Landscaper
P.S. I give permission to anyone wishing to download any of my images solely for the purpose of reposting in the same thread with C&C.
-----
"Open up your eyes and look around you.
There's a lotta world you've never seen." Pan American Airlines radio commercial

landscaper1's gear list:landscaper1's gear list
Canon EOS 5DS R Canon EOS R Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon Extender EF 1.4x II Samyang 35mm F1.4 +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Lan
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow