Online storage recommendation

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Joe94 Regular Member • Posts: 249
Re: Online storage recommendation

Lettermanian wrote:

Joe94 wrote:

Lettermanian wrote:

Amazon Drive? I have Amazon Prime which allows unlimited photo storage on their cloud drive (in Canada at least). There is a small amount of video storage included too, with the option to pay for more. You can install their app and configure automatic uploads to their storage. Might be an option worth looking into?

Thank you for this, I actually do have Amazon prime and knew they did photos but must admit didn't know they offered auto upload, I will take a look and see if they offer that here.

On a side note, have you ever had any experience with Flickr or Dropbox?

Cheers, Joe

No, neither of those. Once I found Amazon's service I didn't look at any others. I also keep two external hard drives at home with all my photos/videos on them. FYI, Amazon Photos also has a "Family Vault" feature, where up to 5 people in a family can have their photos uploaded, stored and viewable by other people in the family. My wife and I do this with our cell phones via Amazon Photos app. Works quite well

Okay and yeah tbh I use a couple of external drive too aha so probable im just being a bit over cautious and I am only a hobbiest so its going to take me a while to even fill 1TB, so in that case i think I'll stick with Amazon Photos.

Thanks for you advice today

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow