Why?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Thomas166
Thomas166 Regular Member • Posts: 322
Why?

I also belong to a facebook group for my Nikon P900. I've own my P900 every since it first came out around 2016. This is a fun camera to use but at it's fully extended zoom of 2000mm the photos are just so bad. Recently a poster posted a image of the moon where you could almost see the moon dust in the craters. When he was called out on the photo he then wrote that he had used several editing software and focus stacking to achieve the shot that he claimed came right out of the camera. I've seen others that look like they were done with a dslr, but since facebook doesn't let you see the exif data you really can't tell how it was taken. I don't mind editing a photo, but when you do heavy editing you should mention it in the post.

Thomas166's gear list:Thomas166's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P900 Nikon D3300 Nikon D5500 Tamron AF 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +1 more
Nikon Coolpix P900
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow