How can I tell if my cameras are ready for the next remote trigger signal?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Willemijn_Elkhuizen New Member • Posts: 2
How can I tell if my cameras are ready for the next remote trigger signal?

Dear all,

I am working on a setup with three Canon 5DS cameras hooked up to a multi-camera capture program called BreezeSystems in combination with an Esper Triggerbox (this allows for simultaneous triggers to all cameras), using the remote trigger plug on the camera).

I am interested to capture images as fast as possible.

Using the program I can trigger 3 cameras simultaneously and automatically download them to a specified folder. I watch the folder for all the images to have arrived, and then i want to retrigger the cameras.

However, if I directly retrigger the cameras, the cameras do not seem to be ready even though the images seem to be completely downloaded. The camera(s) just do(es) not fire. Only with a delay of about 2 seconds, the trigger signal gets received by the cameras (1 sec is too short).

To me this seems to be an issue with the cameras itself, and not so much of the program that controls it.

Does anybody know of a way to detect when the cameras are ready for retriggering? The breezesystems program seems to have to no way to tell (i also emailed them with a request for help).

I am open to other (software) solutions which would offer this capability.

kind regards,

Willemijn

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5DS
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow