Rented the 90mm/F2 from BorrowLenses.com

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bstaley71 Junior Member • Posts: 30
Rented the 90mm/F2 from BorrowLenses.com

My daughter's had the unfortunate timing to graduate both High School and College in 2020 (Covid).  There were no proper graduation ceremonies, so we decided to take some pictures at various locations.  My only lenses that I own for my X-T3 are the 18-55 and the 100-400.  I decided to rent the 90mm from www.BorrowLenses.com.

Before I go any further, I just wanted to publicly praise BorrowLenses.com.  I ordered on Tuesday with expected delivery on Thursday.  UPS screwed up the shipment and it was stuck in Nevada, so I called BorrowLenses.com and the guy overnighted my another lens on their dime.  The really took care of me and I appreciate, so if anybody is looking to rent, do not hesitate to use BorrowLenses.com.

Here are some pictures we took.  I'm still new to "proper" photography and the X-T3 is the first decent camera I've owned.  I'm pretty happy with results.  If anybody has any constructive criticism on how I can improve, please don't hesitate to offer it.

Thanks

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow