Anyone else’s X-T4 freeze up after FW 1.03?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ikaika777
ikaika777 Senior Member • Posts: 2,542
Anyone else’s X-T4 freeze up after FW 1.03?

After I installed FW 1.03 my X-T4 freezes up. I can recreate it every time and that’s when I go to “AF-C custom settings” and choose the custom setting #6 and click on “tracking sensitivity” and choose a value then hit “display/back” and then use the joystick and move up to say the wrench and the wrench turns black and the camera is frozen for about 10 seconds and finally fixes itself but you can turn it off as soon as it freezes and the camera will be off but still showing the frozen menu on the screen for about 10 seconds until it shuts off. And I can recreate that every time. BUT yesterday I was editing film simulations under “edit/save custom settings” and after I tweaked the S curve and hit the display/back button and it asks you if you want to save your setting it froze on that screen and that time I had to pull out and reinstall the battery and of course nothing was saved. I did a full reset and it still does it. So far thankfully it hasn’t frozen up while I take pics. None of this ever happened to my X-T4 prior to FW 1.03. Anyone with a X-T4 want to see if they can recreate it on their T4? Please?

-- hide signature --

After all is said and done and your photo is hanging on the wall, no one is going to know or care what camera, lens, or what post processing you used. All they care about is if the image moves them.
I’m not hung up on the Bokeh fad because I’m too busy chasing shadows.

ikaika777's gear list:ikaika777's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR +18 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow