***Mini-Challenge 596*** Sunrise/Sunset***

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Val Bueno
Val Bueno Senior Member • Posts: 2,086
***Mini-Challenge 596*** Sunrise/Sunset***

The theme for this Mini-Challenge is your best sunrise/sunsets. It can be before or after the sun has risen/set. Color or Black and White, panoramic or single frame, long exposure or short. You can even use the wrong white balance as I often do.

Rules:

1. There is a maximum of 3 Entries. There are no limits for Exhibits. State in the title of your post whether your post contains entries or exhibits. Any images not clearly labelled will be deemed exhibits.

2, Only Entries will be considered for First, Second and Third Place. Only Exhibits will be considered for Honorable Mention.

3. Photos must have been taken by you and can be from any make of camera or cell phone. Any form of processing, including HDR and composites, is acceptable.

4. Post all images using the "Reply to Thread" button below this first post.

5. This Challenge will be judged (no doubt unfairly) strictly on my own personal vision of art and what I subjectively like and dislike.

6. This Challenge will close at 6:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time Monday August 17, 2020.

7. The First Place winner has the "privilege" of becoming the host of the next challenge and has 3 days to post the new Challenge. The winner can respond to me with a forum post or PM. If that individual does not respond or create a new Challenge within 3 days, or declines to serve, the Second Place winner becomes the next host. If that individual declines to serve, the Third Place winner becomes the next host.

Here is a sample of the kind of images I am hoping to see:

Waianae sunset reflection (my 1999 Rav4)

An example of the wrong white balance used at sunrise

Where is Tom Cruise?

Aloha,

Val

Val Bueno's gear list:Val Bueno's gear list
Sony RX100 II Sony RX100 VI Adobe Photoshop CS6 ACDSee Pro 5 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow