Z5 on Order, but...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ShutterDude Contributing Member • Posts: 837
Z5 on Order, but...

So in placing the pre order of the Z5, the sales rep gave his 2 cents and said to me that if I could wait until the camera comes out and listen/read the reviews first just in case the camera isn't is as good as it should be, or if there is/are some issues with the production.

I'm thinking that the Z5 will be just fine if the Z6/Z7 is any indication that all will be fine - perhaps this particular rep is the super cautious type and just wanted to share his view.

I pre ordered to take advantage of a promotion that I didn't want to miss, which includes a 24-70mm F4 instead of the kit lens that comes with the Z5.

I wonder how many here have placed their pre-order.  Somehow I think the Z6/Z7 generated more anticipation than the Z5...perhaps it's because what some are saying that the price point is still too high for what it is and paying a bit more for a Z6, or the fact that it's using an non BSI sensor....

Cheers

Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow