RAW Cloud backup and Storage and Sharing

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GoldenRguy
GoldenRguy Forum Member • Posts: 65
RAW Cloud backup and Storage and Sharing

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this question.. I have been backing up my RAW files to a WD 1TB external hard drive. For sharing I've flipped between Flickr and Google Photos and recently gave Smug Mug's free trial a try. So far the only service that seems to support albums, sharing and backup (JPEG and RAW) is Amazon. I have Prime so its free for now. I worry about Amazon and don't mind paying for a service that does it all for me.

So do you the DPreview Community have any advice for this 62 year old luddite?

All my iPhone photos get stored and backed up automatically, but my computer is Windows and I'm not going to get a Mac anytime soon.. I use Lightroom 6 and am slowly moving over to Luminar, although it's library setup leaves much to be desired. I do not want to get stuck with a monthly subscription fee so reluctantly need to leave Lightroom.

Thanks in advance!

scott

-- hide signature --

Scott
Kingston, Ontario, Canada

GoldenRguy's gear list:GoldenRguy's gear list
Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR Sigma 18-300 F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS | C Nikon AF-P 70-300mm F4.5-6.3G
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow