What's a fair price for NX lenses these days?

Started Aug 10, 2020 | Questions thread
Wahid Khan 1961 Regular Member • Posts: 123
Re: What's a fair price for NX lenses these days?

Here in the UK, I've found that the Buy Now prices of NX gear is much higher (often unrealistic) than what they actually go for in an auction sale. That being said they are still trending significantly higher than where I've been sourcing most of my camera gear for the last 2-3 years, namely CeX. In the UK they are currently offering the 50-200mm for £90 and the 60mm macro for £200. Both with 2 years warranty. Can't say fairer than that.

Appreciate that CeX may not operate where you are but maybe similar outlets exists.

Though I have much more Pentax lenses that Samsung, I still prefer to shoot Samsung simply for their focus accuracy. I've tried fine tuning my Pentax lenses to 2 bodies and failed miserably. Not sure if it's my fault or the cameras are out of tolerance beyond the 10 increments that the cameras allows me to adjust.

So my NX kits has been my go to gear 9 times out of 10.

Recently sourced a fair/good copy of the 16-50mm S from CeX so poor weather is not going to hinder me as it did in the past.

Wahid Khan 1961's gear list:Wahid Khan 1961's gear list
Samsung EX2F Samsung NX10 Pentax K-5 Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX20 +33 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow