Color Space for scans

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
NAwlins Contrarian Veteran Member • Posts: 5,184
No misunderstanding on my part

Sorry Nawlins to offer any more comment to clear up your misunderstanding, I need you to tell me the version of Photoshop you use to print with at home . ...,.,. I note you answered neither of my queries.

Once I know which version you are using I can post captures to aid your following.

I look forward to your reply to those questions.

Okay, to orient and clarify: I am not the OP, I don't have a question, and I'm not misunderstanding anything. I am (was? we seem to have gotten sidetracked) here to try to help the OP. My response to the OP appears at https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64236744, and it was mainly about converting from one color space to another.

You disagreed with my comment about whether the OP working with 8-bit TIFFs is a problem. Although I agree that working with 8-bit files can be a problem, I think that based on what the OP claims to be doing to the 8-bit TIFFs at issue, it probably won't be a problem.

FWIW, since you seem set on finding out what software I use to print at home, recently I've switched from generally printing with Lightroom to generally printing with Qimage.

NAwlins Contrarian's gear list:NAwlins Contrarian's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S30 Canon PowerShot S120 Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow