A couple of issues with the GR III

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
FMohsin
FMohsin Senior Member • Posts: 1,535
A couple of issues with the GR III

So I have had the GR III for about less than a year and everything's been good so far. However since the past few outings have noticed the following:

The ISO setting is unpredictable. As I turn the wheel to get to the desired setting, the ISO readings seem to go berserk. No matter which way I turn the wheel, the readings go into the ten thousands. Ultimately, I have to go into the menu and try and set the desired number that way and even then, the readings jump around.

The camera is beginning to overheat after taking only a 'few' pictures. Say, after around 30-40 clicks, it is noticeably warm. And the SD card was actually hot when removed to download pictures.

The ring around the lens pretty much pops off at will. You could gently blow on it and it would fall off.

Anybody else notice these or perhaps any other issues?

Thanks.

FMohsin's gear list:FMohsin's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital II Canon PowerShot G12 Canon PowerShot G15 Canon EOS 20D Olympus E-1 +22 more
Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow