Challenge: Your Favorite Storm Image (Just One, Please)

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
landscaper1
OP landscaper1 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,786
Re: Sky expected...

mfinley wrote:

landscaper1 wrote:

richj20 wrote:

landscaper1 wrote:

richj20 wrote:

Your thread title doesn't specify sky, so mine wasn't a sky. But I replaced it with a sky image!

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64240671

- Richard

Gee, I guess it was too much to expect you'd take the time to actually READ my OP.

Of course, I did read your OP, and noted about the sky!

However, since your thread title didn't specify sky, I took the liberty of posting a stormy seen w/o sky.

Why? Stormy skies are a dime a dozen. Not that they aren't attractive, (as displayed in the thread, and I have some) but the effects of storms - surging rivers, powerful white water, etc - make for more interesting viewing for me.

Nonetheless, mea culpa for not following exactly your instructions.

- Richard

"the effects of storms - surging rivers, powerful white water, etc - make for more interesting viewing for me."

Well, then why don't you start your own thread based on your preferred theme? No reason why I should have all the fun.

My gosh, why the constant bullying? Is it worth always having to call out and admonishing someone who posts a picture that doesn't meet your expectations? I almost cringe every time I click on one of your threads because there seems to be a 50/50 chance you'll be bullying somebody in it. Why be so argumentative all the time?

Oh, please, Mike. Your concept of bullying is so all encompassing you would let no one ever be able to say anything contrary. That's a form of bullying in itself. Or hasn't that ever occurred to you?

-- hide signature --

Landscaper
P.S. I give permission to anyone wishing to download any of my images solely for the purpose of reposting in the same thread with C&C.
-----
"Open up your eyes and look around you.
There's a lotta world you've never seen." Pan American Airlines radio commercial

landscaper1's gear list:landscaper1's gear list
Canon EOS 5DS R Canon EOS R Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon Extender EF 1.4x II Samyang 35mm F1.4 +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow