Bored

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JoanKauai
JoanKauai Regular Member • Posts: 126
Bored

I am so bored without being able to travel So in yesterday's hunting around for something to photograph near home, I hit upon a shot that I just can't take my eyes off--I just keep staring at it, as though it's an allegory for our times. I hope you find it interesting too. I want to title it "Black Lives Matter" but don't want to be political. It's just that seeing a local surfer about to be swept over by a big white wave somehow speaks to me. (PP in PL3.)

PS. Thanks to all who responded to my previous thread. I found your comments valuable and helpful. Upon reflection, I feel I reacted emotionally to the sale of Olympus Imaging because, after all, this doesn't actually threaten my continued enjoyment of photography. Still, I remain puzzled by the logic of wildlife photographers who want to switch to FF. I think that would be a mistake, regardless of price, but that's a matter for a future discussion. -- Joan

-- hide signature --

joanroughgarden.smugmug.com

JoanKauai's gear list:JoanKauai's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M1X Olympus E-M1 III Olympus Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter EC-20 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 +16 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow