R5 ordering schedule problem

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MinAZ
MinAZ Veteran Member • Posts: 5,505
R5 ordering schedule problem

So I ordered the R5, and I always use a battery grip so I order that too, and the new CFExpress cards, extra battery for the grip, and adapter for the EOS EF lenses.

However I was too late and what happened is that I received or am receiving everything except the camera

Worse, I received an e-mail from B&H telling me that the camera is about a month out, and that's if I made round two (which is not guaranteed).

So by the time the camera comes, it will be too late to return the accessories should any problems arise. I could return the accessories now, but that feels really like a poor solution because my intention was to have the accessories after all.

What should I do? Take the risk and be out literally thousands of dollars if the accessories have any problems, or return them now and reorder when the camera finally ships? I have to think the second option is sub-optimal for both me and the retailer but I can't think of another solution, unless anyone in the L.A. area has an R5 I can borrow...

Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow