Two iconic Icelandic cityscapes +1

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Vieri Bottazzini
Vieri Bottazzini Veteran Member • Posts: 6,872
Two iconic Icelandic cityscapes +1

While I mostly photograph natural landscapes, I also enjoy a lot working on cityscapes. In this post, I'll share with you three images of iconic man-made buildings, shot in Iceland during two different trips there. All images have been shot with Hasselblad​ X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 21mm with Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters on the first two of them. First, the Gotham-city like Hallgrimskirkja in Reykjavik, Iceland. Exposure was 203 seconds:

Hallgrimskirkja

Then, the iconic Sun Voyager in Reykjavik, Iceland. Exposure here was "just" 91 seconds:⁠

The Sun Voyager

And finally, a repost of Northern Lights over the Black Church at Budir, which I revisited, cropping the image a bit on the right side to de-center the church a bit more (a change inspired by a forum comment, actually). Exposure for this one was a meagre 23 seconds, camera was the original X1D and of course no filters for this one:

Northern Lights over the Black Church at Budir

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Vieri Bottazzini's gear list:Vieri Bottazzini's gear list
Hasselblad X1D II 50C Leica APO-Summicron-M 75mm f/2 ASPH Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Hasselblad XCD 21mm F4 Hasselblad XCD 135mm F2.8 +2 more
Hasselblad X1D Hasselblad X1D II 50C Hasselblad XCD 21mm F4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow